Monday, November 18, 2013

10 Days In Rhodes | Greece

 Ok ok I know its been ages and ages,
 and I am well overdue for getting back into this, but I'll have you all know I have been living life to the fullest with less internet (i.e no internet at home, meaning that cafes with wifi are my only communication with the other side of the world) I have enjoyed myself but am now trying to get back into business. I.e I still don't have wifi at my hostel so am now sitting in Starbucks...who would have thought....typing away as the sky darkens outside and rugged up Londoners hurry past. 
But I am getting ahead of myself and you are probably wondering why this is titles 10 days in Rhodes if I am obviously in London. So I will back it up a little and elaborate for you all. 

I'm not going to say much about our time on Rhodes, as there really isn't much to say.
A lot of time was spent listening to Harry potter on audio books in the sun on the beach. Sleeping, eating and watching a lot of Sex and the City which I only realised that it was actually called that, not "Sex in the City" when Maria started laughing at me. Sometimes I don't know how I manage to miss these things, and only find them out a lot later then everyone else.
We had a wonderful ten days.
Bar the journey over from the Turkish coast which was in the morning after a storm that had gone on the whole night before we embarked. Meaning that much of the journey was spent, on my part feeling horrible, using one of those disgusting plastic bags they give you, and curling up in the fetel position on the floor of the ferry. Not the best fun.









All the pictures downwards are of the main town on the island, where we spent a day exploring the little side-lanes and enjoying getting a little bit lost along the way.



























So I hope you enjoyed that I will try and get our week in turkey on a sail boat before I fly to thailand on thursday...

Cheerio Chums xx

Love Katie G xx


No comments:

Post a Comment