Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Cards Take Two | London

Hey there pals, how you all going'
Good? Good. So as you can see I am back in the swing of this whole blogging thing (rhyming, whatup rap lyf) so I am going to continue until ma phone rings! HA

That was fun!

Ok though, back to business.
Last you heard (yesterday) I was flying to London, but that my friends was something that I did nearly 5 weeks ago. Ma bad.
So there will be a few posts about my time here, but I am going to kick it off with another funny card post.
For some reason, the UK just does cards really and I mean REALLY well. They have multiple stores that are just for cards! Its so great!
My favourite card shop is one called Scribbler in Islington.
I just stand in there and laugh to myself looking like a mad woman that I am.
Here are a few that I have found. 



These were from the V&A



And of course these were from Scribbler






Hope those made you chuckle as much as they made me look like a lonely loon in the shop.
Love always
Katie xx


No comments:

Post a Comment